You are currently browsing the archive for the Colors category.
1. Persephone’s dress, 2. Pink and Yellow, 3. amaryllis, 4. the new happy bed, 5. I’m the Queen of Hearts, 6. Vintage Yellow Dishware Set, 7. My Fav. Swirl, 8. another match point, 9. Untitled, 10. Untitled, 11. frangipani, 12. Mussaenda #2
I usually lean towards a more subdued color palette of blue-grays and sagey greens. But presently, I find myself drawn to this candy-colored combination of pinks and yellows. It savors of a sweet happiness that pleases me way down deep.
Pink and yellow.
Yellow and pink.
Such a lovely pair I think. :)
With the hubby gone for a few days and this seemingly endless cold spell, things are rather blue around these parts. Nothing like a little window shopping to perk things up a bit. :)
- Snowflake felt tag from PickyChicky
- Magnolia Dreams print from OrangeWillow
- Corn dogs in love from Peacocktaco
- Mother of Pearl blue shell beads from jingjingdesign
- Charlie girl looks for sea shells from jzroszel
- Yeti finger puppets from cherylasmith
- Pleasant cloud mobile from thimblythings
- March Winds print from amberalexander
- Astrid lunch box from shoefly